Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Great Mouse Hunt




Today we were working in the garage because Kevin is making a baby hammock. I once doubted Kevin's hammock making abilities but he proved me wrong. I posted a picture of Kevin's hammock skills on my first or second blog posting. But anyways this post isn't about the hammock but about Archie and his hunting abilities. About a week ago Kevin noticed a mouse in the garage. It got into a bag of bird seed. Kevin actually caught the mouse but it tried to bite him and got loose. Since the "mouse" tried to bite Kevin, he thinks it is a shrew. Do mice try to bite people??? Back to the story... Today Archie caught the mouse in his mouth and killed it. We know there is another mouse in the garage because when Kevin caught the mouse the first time he saw a second one. What excitement!!! I went off to get my camera but of course I couldn't find it in time...

No comments: