Thursday, October 25, 2007

What an awesome day...



We had an awesome day at Grandma and Grandpa's house today. First Grandpa made me a BBQ steak and potato for lunch. Then Grandpa made us a batch of fresh bread. Grandma and I made homemade mac and cheese and two batches of pumpkin muffins. I even had a few minutes to sneak out and wash the Mazda 5. Wow!!! With three adults to occupy a baby alot can get accomplished without Mommy feeling exhausted. It was great!!!

Dolan and I are heading off soon. We are going to meet Tarina and we are going to pick up some handmade papers for her wedding invitations. Then we are going out for supper. I am going to suggest Bailey's. I haven't been there in a while but I do have a buy one get one free coupon. I do love my coupons!!

P.S. The picture of Dolan, Grandma and Archie is from Tuesday, not today...

1 comment:

Nevada said...

baby clothes are soo great. I have tonnes of ufn dressing Gemma. I love the toque! And the leg warmers, I saw them at one of teh baby stores and thought they were so cool.