Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Scrapbook on the Wall



Last fall a few Guiders got together at Pike Lake for a scrapbooking retreat. We arrived Friday evening and scrapped late into the night. We woke up early and scrapped all day Saturday. On Friday we did altered items (canvas, paint cans and mini albums) and on Saturday we worked on regular pages. This picture is of the canvas I completed that weekend. When I was at Pax Lodge in London, England, there were always girls coming and going. When someone was leaving they got to choose what they wanted to do for a leaving party. This is a picture from Nikki's (from South Africa) leaving party. We are in the tube station on our way to go bowling. My time at Pax Lodge was one of the best times of my life. I was far away from home experiencing other cultures and meeting new friends. I will always cherish the memories and friendships I made at Pax Lodge.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love that picture!! That was a very fun night! Pax Lodge was a pretty great place to live and work - I have some really great memories too!

You must be so excited about your baby...maybe it will be a baby Spark and she'll work at Pax Lodge some day too!

I'm going to check your blog obsessively until your baby comes...and after that too, to see the pictures!!

Take care!
Shannon