Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Scraptology Class




The baby is due on Friday!!! I can hardly wait... I am not the kind of person to sit around and watch t.v., so I decided to treat myself to a Scraptology class last night. I sent Leica an e-mail asking to register for the Elsie class. I thought she would think I was crazy for wanting to take a class just before my due date. But to my surprise her reply stated that she took a scrapbook class two days before her son was born! I guess people who scrapbook have more in common then we realize!

The two layouts that I posted are for baby pictures. I have booked a newborn photo session with a professional photographer (Melina Perron) and will have a CD with many gorgeous photos of our first baby. The layouts that we completed last night were in the style of scrapbook artist Elsie Flannigan. Her style is crazy and flamboyant. We painted the paper, used clay and scrapbook tiles, ribbons and buttons... It was lots of fun and I can't wait to add the baby photos to the pages.

1 comment:

scrappaleica said...

Thanks for coming last night Michelle. What a trooper too, that class was long! Your layouts look great.