Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Yogi...

Yesterday I groomed Yogi. I wasn't sure if I was up to it but it went a lot better than I thought it would. I will have to get a picture and post it because he looks very different from the scruffy photos that I have already posted. He looks so delicate and tiny now, which is quite funny because those would be the last words that I would choose to describe Yogi. In fact my next door neighbour (who graciously offered to let the dogs out when we have to rush to the hospital and stay there a while) is scared of Yogi. He can be quite demanding and isn't afraid to stand up for himself.

I was surprised when I looked at my blog this morning that the poll worked!! I tried to add it yesterday and it said saving... saving... and then nothing. So I assumed it didn't work. Well it is pretty neat because now I can see that people are looking at my blog because almost no one leaves comments :( Quite a few people tell me that they are reading it so I am keeping it up and trying to add pictures as much as I can because I think that is what makes it interesting.

1 comment:

Jennifer Burback said...

Okay I'll post. Yes, we are reading all the time. I have your blog on my toolbar. And with the baby coming soon I check a lot.

Later,
Jen